Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi guys...
shanastash posted:
just checkin in on you ladies! it's been WAY WAY WAY too long since i have checked in... i don't see some of the ladies who were here to help me when i needed it... i hope they know how much they were needed. i will forever be thankful to ya'll!!! we are thinking about trying again in the fall... so i may be joining you all again then! if i don't stop by to say hi again til then...HI!!!
Shana-27, Darrin-29, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) found out @ 17wks. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 Jennaraya Kailani born 11.16.10 @ 11:48 pm, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20.25 inches long!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 37 and my DH is 30. This will be my fourth pregnancy. Have DD#1 who is 6 1/2 and DD#2 who is 5. Third pregnancy ended in m/c in June 2008 at 6 we...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.