Skip to content
Monday Update (4/23)
MelBrody posted:
Good Morning Ladies, I assume you do Monday updates on this board as well right? I am just joining in so I figured I would kick it off.

My update - 6 weeks today, still no Morning sickness and my breast tenderness is all but gone. I am still tired and my skin is broke out but other than that nothing. Of course I am very nervous but trying not to panic. I moved my OB appointment up a week. I would have moved it 32 weeks but they want me to be at least 8 weeks before I go in. So now its on May 10th. 2 more weeks! I am so hoping to see the heartbeat this time around! I would feel a lot better if I felt more symptoms so fingers crossed.

How is everyone else feeling?

hopefulk77 responded:
Mel - 6 weeks - its such an exciting time! Don't focus too much on the symptoms or lack of (although easier said than done), mine kicked in around 7 weeks, and got steadily worse

Kirsty & Baby Boy

30 wks 5days

w/g: 17lbs at last doc appt

s/c: Starting to get more uncomfortable as the days go by, sleeping is disturbed by the restless legs, and the need to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. Carpal tunnel comes and goes but isn't too bad, the heart burn meds and the nasal spray for congestion are working! YAY

Other: Nursery furniture is all built, now to decorate and fill in with purchases! Re-painted the bedroom and got new furniture for us too, rest of the house looks like a bomb has exploded though! Energy levels peak but i am hopeful they will perk up a bit in the next week and enable me to properly clean!!

Next d/a: U/S & NST today to check on growth, doc: 4thMay
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Bug

16w2d

w/g: Still down a few, I think, I didn't get on the scale today

s/c: Not much to complain about this week! My skin is back to being super broken out *rolls eyes* I'm actually really glad I have an appt today to check baby's hb because the lack of symptoms is starting to freak me out

Other: Chris, Kawika and I all got sick at the end of last week. I had to call in to work on Friday; it was awful. So, obv, we had to postpone Kawika's birthday party. Boo!! We pushed it back to THIS weekend, and the weather won't be nearly as nice as it was this past weekend, so I'm pretty bummed. Oh well, it's better than getting all of our friends and family sick, right?

Next d/a: Today for routine OB, BIG u/s on 5/7... 2 more weeks!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

MtnPrincess responded:
Ok, I'm gonna bite the bullet and join in today.

Kailah and ? (Still need a nickname!)
5w6d
w/g - 0
s/c - m/s!!!! Yay but :x lol! I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been close a few times. Some RLP too.
Other-I'm starting to tell more people the closer to 6w I get. I just can't keep a secret, ha! Now we just have to make sure we tell all the siblings and grandparents first.
next mw/a - Still haven't made my first appt. My mw sees clients for the first time around 10 weeks, but I may go in at 9weeks because I leave for Cabo with my family when I'm 10w. I should probably make that appointment, lol!

codysu responded:
Welcome Mel and Kailah! It is good to see new ladies join this board!

Cody & Baby Girl (Wonton as nicknamed by her grandparents)

26w4d

w/g: 22lbs

s/c: Having pain in the side of my stomach, not sure what LO is doing in there, but it is uncomfortable. Hips are hurting off and on. Snoring a lot, keeping poor DH up. May have to try those nasal strips to see if that helps. And starting to swell a little bit in my hands and ankles.

Other: Trying to finish up the registry since the invitations went out last week. This will be my last weekend before the craziness of May hits. We are going to Vegas the 1st weekend, working the 2nd, baby shower/family in town the 3rd, then going to Dallas for Memorial weekend the 4th weekend. I hope I can make it!

Next D/A: May 10th OB, growth scan and GD test...then we start going every two weeks!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

htots responded:
Hello Mel and Kaliah! Welcome!

Hannah and Baby Boy

23w4d

w/g: 15Ib? Will find out at my app. on Friday. Not really sure I want to know though!

s/c: Nothing really new. Hips still sore when sleeping. Pretty sure I toss and turn all night. By the end of the week I am so tired! Fridays have become my catch up on sleep days. After lap swimming on Thurs. I didn't rinse off right away and got some hive looking bumps on my upper abdomen. Freaked me out a bit, but they look like they are getting better. I am hoping it has to due with the chlorine drying on my body and not a pregnancy rash that I have to deal with. Will ask my doctor this week. Other than that things have been going pretty well

other: Bump is getting big. Strangers are now comfortable enough to comment. Not sure how I feel about that yet. DH and I can now see little peanut moving. He jabs me pretty hard! Even woke me up the other morning and sometimes kicks us back when we poke at my belly. I enjoy the little reminders he is in there, but we will see how I feel about it when he is kicking my ribcage

Next appointment is on Friday for my gestational test.

cheyenne828 replied to htots's response:
Hi Everyone, so cool to see all the updates!

Pam and Baby N #2

8w4d

w/g: Nada yet (woo hoo). Want to stay below 163 (pre preg weight last time) before 2nd tri

s/c: Some round ligament pain and tired. No real bb tenderness or m/s. I did wake up last night to some very sharp cramps which lasted a minute or two and freaked me out. Nothing since and I don't remember this from my last PG.

Other: Had US on Friday and saw a little HB at 167. That was awesome. Saw the little blob on the screen and got a few print outs. I didn't see any features, I wish I had asked the tech to point them out because I had an US with my DD on the same exact day and you could clearly see head and a body so of course, that freaks me out (seriously, ugh, what doesn't freak a PAL mama out?)

I am also getting stressed about telling my boss. I just started my job 2.5 mos ago and she's going to be so disappointed I'll be leaving during a busy time. She's so sweet too....sigh.

Next d/a: First MW appt on 4/30. I am praying she can pick up a h/b to ease my mind....have a great week everyone!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

jedmonds12 replied to codysu's response:
Cody, I'm LOL about your nickname for baby girl...

See the little chihuahua in my picture? His name is Wonton!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

codysu replied to jedmonds12's response:
Aw he is so cute! That is too funny! My stepmom kept telling my dad names she thought would be cute for the baby, and he would respond with "I like fortune cookie" or "how about Wonton?" I think Wonton stuck, so that is what they have nicknamed her. She will officially be called Hannah though. LOL
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.