Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm dying!!
MtnPrincess posted:
Ok, not really. But I feel like I am! Stupid lowered immune system - I have the flu! Fever, chills, aches, headache, sore throat. And I threw up but I'm not sure if it was m/s or the flu. Bah! Thank God DH is home to take care of the kiddos today or I'd really be dying!

MelBrody responded:
Oh no! I am sorry! The day I got my BFP I was running a 100 degree fever, I had the cold from hell for about 3 weeks!! I hope you feel better soon!!

htots responded:
Yuck! So sorry!! The week before I found out I was pregnant DH and I both had the flu! It was miserable!

Hope you feel better soon!

jedmonds12 responded:
Awww, lame! Our entire house caught the same cold over a week ago, and I'm the only one still battling it. Boo to lowered immune systems!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a 2 year old girl and a baby boy on the way (EDD 10/24/10). I have a misscarrage at 8 weeks, It happened a few days after my daughter's fir...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.