Skip to content
Monday Update 4/30
MelBrody posted:
So its me kicking if off again! How is everyone this last Monday of April? I hope all is well.

Me: 7 weeks today! Still not a whole heck of a lot of symptoms and no morning sickness. Just some slight breast tenderness, Fatigue and bloating. I am so impatient to go to my OB appointment, it is not until next Thursday... so hubby and I decided to go to a mobile sonogram place tomorrow afternoon. I am excited but mostly anixous and scared. I really hope it goes well. I have to see that little heartbeat!

How is everyone else?

MtnPrincess responded:
Ooooo! Have fun at the u/s. Let us know how it goes!

Kailah and Baby

6w6d

w/g - I feel like I lost a couple lbs this week since I've been really sick

symptoms/complaints - evening m/s. I finally threw up once, but that was also aggravated by my illness. Honestly, I'm really not feeling that pg right now.

other - I had strep really bad this week. I have been SO sick! I felt it coming on Wednesday, and today is the first day something's not hurting, but I'm still exhausted. Of course not being able to take anything but tylenol was so hard. I'm on an antibiotic for the next 8 days still, so hopefully I don't relapse or anything. And hopefully my family, especially my kids, don't get it! DD is looking like she has a cold, so hopefully that's as bad as it gets.

next mw/a - Monday, May 21st. Can't wait!

jedmonds12 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Julie & Bug

17w3d (as of Tuesday)

w/g: Still down 3

s/c: My back has been killing me! I feel like it was on the verge of "going out" and started seeing a chiro last week. He's certified in the Webster technique so I plan to see him for the rest of my pg. I'm already feeling better, just 2 adjustments later. Also, I've officially hit the hungry phase, and am hoovering everything in sight. That might explain the 2 lbs gained this last week...

Other: Kawika's 1st bday party went really well Saturday. I updated my blog with pictures (haolejulie.blogspot) if you're into that sort of thing. LOL.

Next d/a: The BIG u/s is next Monday! Practically bouncing in my chair over here to find out what we're having!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

cheyenne828 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Pam and Baby N #2

9w5d (as of Tuesday)

w/g: Up about two

s/c: Some nausea and my hoo haas are feeling a little perky. A bit of stretching and cramping. And pretty tired too. But all in all, not bad.

Other: Had my first m/w appt yesterday. Was really disappointed she couldn't find the H/B on the doppler. I have 13 more days until my next US....

Next d/a: 13 days for serial sequential screening US and then my OB appt at the end of the month.
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura (22) DH (24) TTC # 1. I had a m/c on 3/09 at 5 weeks and a blighted ovum on 7/09 @ 9 weeks. Had to have a D & C in July 09. BFP 1/30/10!! Sa...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.