Skip to content
Mobile Sonogram
MelBrody posted:
Hello everyone! Quick update! Hubby & I went to a mobile sonogram please yesterday where they did an over the belly sonogram for me. I was soooo incrediably nervous but I got to see the baby! The baby and the yolk sac were there as well as the heartbeat!! I had a blighted ovum last time so this is the first time for me to see a heartbeat. I even got to hear it! I cried tears of joy! Offical doctors appointment isnt till next Thursday but I feel better for now knowing so far so good. Hubby is being so cute now he is calling it "Junior" lol. He said for a boy and a girl lol. So I guess that will be our nickname.

jedmonds12 responded:
Hooray for seeing and hearing that sweet little heartbeat! I'm glad you got to do that with your DH
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

htots responded:
What great news! So great you guys were able to go do that. What a relief

codysu responded:
Congrats, that is great that you got to see the hb!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am happy for you! It is such a great feeling to hear the heartbeat. Hugs
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

prayforamiracle responded:
Lurking from TTCAL......

I'm so,so happy for you! I'm so glad you were able to see and hear the heartbeat and that everything is good. So excited for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been together for 3 years now. We were patiently waiting to start a family until we were in a house, and were working on buying one when...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.