Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mobile Sonogram
MelBrody posted:
Hello everyone! Quick update! Hubby & I went to a mobile sonogram please yesterday where they did an over the belly sonogram for me. I was soooo incrediably nervous but I got to see the baby! The baby and the yolk sac were there as well as the heartbeat!! I had a blighted ovum last time so this is the first time for me to see a heartbeat. I even got to hear it! I cried tears of joy! Offical doctors appointment isnt till next Thursday but I feel better for now knowing so far so good. Hubby is being so cute now he is calling it "Junior" lol. He said for a boy and a girl lol. So I guess that will be our nickname.

jedmonds12 responded:
Hooray for seeing and hearing that sweet little heartbeat! I'm glad you got to do that with your DH
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

htots responded:
What great news! So great you guys were able to go do that. What a relief

codysu responded:
Congrats, that is great that you got to see the hb!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am happy for you! It is such a great feeling to hear the heartbeat. Hugs
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

prayforamiracle responded:
Lurking from TTCAL......

I'm so,so happy for you! I'm so glad you were able to see and hear the heartbeat and that everything is good. So excited for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years. He's a wonderful father figure to my son, Jack, who is almost 5. We recently purchase...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful