Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

My Last Week!!!!!
    crys0511 posted:
    Well I am 38 weeks 1 day. My scheduled C-Section is May 14th so I officially in the single digit countdown!! I can't believe in one week I will meet my little girl. I just want to thank everyone for their support when I needed it, I always check up on you guys I just don't post too much.

Too everyone just so you know the pregnancy goes fast, enjoy it and don't let the worries consume you. I wish everyone the best and I will post our birth styory as soon as I can!

Crystal (29) Hubby (39) Alex (7) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby after 3 years of TTC! EDD May 20, PINK team!!!!

htots responded:
    Almost there! Hoping you have a smooth birth. Can't wait to read your birth story!

nicram8683 responded:
    Congrats on being so close!! Hope all goes well with the delivery and can not wait to hear your birth story!
    Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
    Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
    BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
    BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

hopefulk77 responded:
    Good luck for today
    K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

hgreenwood7058 responded:
    hope it went well!
    Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 28, DH 28, DD 9/25/08, and Baby #2 due 9/24/10!!!

Helpful Tips

Email Digests Are Back!
    Don't get to your favorite boards every day? We're all busy, so sometimes it is nice to have your board come to you. WebMD Community now ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 21 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.