Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 5/7
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Boy Bug

18w2d

w/g: Still down 4 lbs

s/c: My hips hurt if I sit at my desk for too long, I have to pee a lot, I'm moody and hungry and have heartburn. Really, I'm a joy to be around!

other: We're having a boy!! Found out this morning. Whee, I get to reuse all of K's clothes that he grew out of too quick! LOL. Let the naming battle commence!

next d/a: OB on 4/21
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby Boy

33wks

w/g: aprox. 18lbs

s/c: lower back pain has set in, trouble sleeping, waddling, sore feet, BH contractions have started, and just plain uncomfortableness all the time! Also I think that my baby has ran out of room, the movements at night are starting to become painful.

other: We have finally settled in to our new home in Arizona. I pre registered at the hospital this week. Also, we went and ordered the crib & changing table finally, should arrive by Friday. I get to meet my OB tomorrow. I think we are ready for our baby to arrive.

Crazy for me to think that I would be having my baby that I lost sometime this week or the next But glad to know our baby boy will be here soon.

next d/a: Tomorrow 5/8
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

MtnPrincess responded:
Kailah and Baby (I still can't come up with a nickname!)

7w6d

w/g - down 5lbs

s/c - Well, between the m/s and having Strep really bad last week, I'm losing weight. Luckily, I have some padding I can lose, lol! Boobs/nipples are more tender. Definitely more emotional lately.

other - I need to start taking all my vitamins again now that I'm better. I've decided I hate all my vitamins right now, but that's probably the m/s speaking, lol. We're starting to get ready for our trip to Cabo in 2 weeks! So excited!

next mw appt - 2 weeks on May 21st.

cheyenne828 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Pam and Baby N #2

Yay Julie on another boy!!!

10w4d

w/g - about 3 - and about 3 below the limit I set for myself for the first tri, so all good!

s/c - A little breast tenderness, a little stretching and pulling, a lot tired. But I feel like I'm handling this so much better than last time. I think my LO has gotten me more in shape!

other - Just starting to get excited / nervous for my NT scan next Monday. It can't get here quick enough!

next mw appt - May 25
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Junior (unisex lol)

8w2d

w/g - gained about 2 pounds from the little extra eating and being to tired to do my usualy walking but not to bad.

s/c - Quesy but still no actual throwing up. Trouble sleeping and my boobs are very achy from the inside. Irritable and tired. BLOATED...But worse of all my skin is soooo broken out. I am in high school again over here! I dont normally wear makeup but I am on the verge here lol

other - 1st OB appointment is on Thursday! Yea! Can't wait to get another peek at Junior!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all. My husband and I met while working together in '08..fell in love and decided one day that maybe we'd like a baby. We didn't st...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful