Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
D/A Update
nicram8683 posted:
So I got to meet my new OB today. And he is really nice. I am glad I like him. I am 33w1d today and I had a good appt. He did check my cervix and said it was getting pretty thin already. I explained to him that the movements were starting to become painful, as if baby was running out of room. He told me that if I have 6 or more contractions (even BH) in 1 hour, then I need to go to the hospital. He said that the contractions dont even have to be painful. Is this what anyone else has heard?
I am scheduled for one last ultrasound next week Tuesday, and then another OB appt in 2 weeks where I will get my Group B test. After that I begin weekly appts. The OB says my uterus is already measuring at 35 wks, and since I had my daughter just before 37 wks that I have a higher chance of delivering early. So to be ready! And I am so ready, I can tell that he is ready too, I cant imagine that he has to grow more!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

cheyenne828 responded:
Exciting update!! Keep us posted!!! And hang in there too!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful