Skip to content
D/A Update
nicram8683 posted:
So I got to meet my new OB today. And he is really nice. I am glad I like him. I am 33w1d today and I had a good appt. He did check my cervix and said it was getting pretty thin already. I explained to him that the movements were starting to become painful, as if baby was running out of room. He told me that if I have 6 or more contractions (even BH) in 1 hour, then I need to go to the hospital. He said that the contractions dont even have to be painful. Is this what anyone else has heard?
I am scheduled for one last ultrasound next week Tuesday, and then another OB appt in 2 weeks where I will get my Group B test. After that I begin weekly appts. The OB says my uterus is already measuring at 35 wks, and since I had my daughter just before 37 wks that I have a higher chance of delivering early. So to be ready! And I am so ready, I can tell that he is ready too, I cant imagine that he has to grow more!!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

cheyenne828 responded:
Exciting update!! Keep us posted!!! And hang in there too!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Charlotte and I have been married to my husband, Brandon, for five years. Our first BFP in February 2011 was also a BFS (big fat surprise!)...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.