Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

D/A Update
    nicram8683 posted:
    So I got to meet my new OB today. And he is really nice. I am glad I like him. I am 33w1d today and I had a good appt. He did check my cervix and said it was getting pretty thin already. I explained to him that the movements were starting to become painful, as if baby was running out of room. He told me that if I have 6 or more contractions (even BH) in 1 hour, then I need to go to the hospital. He said that the contractions dont even have to be painful. Is this what anyone else has heard?
    I am scheduled for one last ultrasound next week Tuesday, and then another OB appt in 2 weeks where I will get my Group B test. After that I begin weekly appts. The OB says my uterus is already measuring at 35 wks, and since I had my daughter just before 37 wks that I have a higher chance of delivering early. So to be ready! And I am so ready, I can tell that he is ready too, I cant imagine that he has to grow more!!
    Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
    Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
    BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
    BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

cheyenne828 responded:
    Exciting update!! Keep us posted!!! And hang in there too!
    Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristi (27) Joshua (34) Our Daughter, Michal Lynn Rhodes, Born Into Heaven July 6th, 2006, Born Sleeping July 9th, 2006 at 38 weeks after 47 hours of ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
    A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.