Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Updates-5/14
MelBrody posted:
Ok so its Tuesday but on well! I dont know about the rest of you but I enjoy reading the weekly updates. And since I just joined I would love to hear how everything is going! So...
My update:

9w2d

w/g - Up about 2 pounds but the bloating makes it feel like 10 lol.

s/c - Well, about the same. Quesy, bloated, bad skin, and super tired. I went to sleep last night at 7:00pm and never got up lol. And I am still tired this morning!

other - I went to the doctor last Thursday for my first OB visit and it went really well!!! The baby looked good and it had a strong heartbeat! It was even moving during the sono!!! So happy about that! Next appointment not until June 7th...

So lets here it ladies! How are you??

Oh and PS whoever pins this post at the top its apperciated but since it only shows my first post its hard to see if anyone else has replied.

Thanks!!!

teacherbeck responded:
Hi everyone I was here with my 2010 pregnancy and just got a BFP last friday... so I will be lurking/posting but will wait a little bit before hopping on "The List"

4wks 2 days (estimating, haven't had my OB appt yet)

w/g- down 1 lb over the last few days.

s/c having a bit of trouble sleeping, don't know if its excitement/nerves or the pregnancy

other- Went in for bloodwork yesterday and I guess they will call me today with labs. I took pro with Juliet and am anxious to see if I need it so I can start it ASAP.

Thankful- With Juliet, I looked at the clock every minute or so waiting for my beta #s. This time, I care just as much, but she keeps me so busy I will go an hour or more before it even crosses my mind. So thankful for such a wonderful distraction this time around!!
Becky (30) DH (37) One brand-new LO, Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27), and she is PERFECT!
TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

hopefulk77 responded:
Mel - YAY for a strong heartbeat!

Becky - Congratulations - cant wait to see those rising betas

Kirsty & baby boy

33w 6d

w/g: up 20lbs

s/c: having difficulty sleeping - after an hour i wake for bathroom breaks or hip pains, i'm getting around 4-5 hours a night right now. Swelling is pretty bad - 4 more weeks of work and i'll be able to put my feet up though!

Other: Not much room left in there so rather than feeling kicks the baby now moves around a lot which is fun Nursery items are all purchased, bar a change pad, so now i just need to organize

d/a: NST today (baby did great), doc on Friday, U/S on 23rd
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

MtnPrincess responded:
Yay Becky! Good to see you over here!

Kailah and Snowflake (trying it out, lol)

9w0d (as of Tues)

w/g - down about 5lbs

s/c - m/s, fatigue, lowered immune system. Some RLP.

other - I have been sick, sick, sick. 2.5 weeks ago I got strep (holy cow! I didn't realize how bad or serious strep was!) Then a week ago, just as I'm feeling better I got a cold that turned into a sinus infection and now it's in my lungs. I have never been this sick, and for this long. A strange thing happened though - I don't know if it's just how our bodies work, or if God was just being nice to me, but during the bad parts of my illnesses, my m/s went away! Yesterday was really the first day I've had m/s in over a week. Of course now I can't keep anything down again, but I finally was able to pick up some morning sickness comfort which helped me SO much last time. Hopefully that'll kick in in the next couple days.

next (first) mw/a next monday, finally! 5/21 I'm going to ask my m/w for a u/s, especially with how sick I've been. :x

cheyenne828 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Hi everyone! Especially Becky! Welcome!

Pam and Baby N #2

11w5d (as of Tues)

w/g - up about 4 or 5

s/c - Tired, slightly nauseous here and there, some RLP.

other - Had my US yesterday as part of my serial sequential screening. Little one was doing great, but not really cooperating so we couldn't see the body parts as well (the US tech could). We only got one good pic. But I'll take their word for it that baby looked great! I'm stressed about telling my boss. I think I'll tell her this week or early next.

d/a - next Friday for my first OB appt - saw the MW last time.
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

jedmonds12 replied to cheyenne828's response:
Hi everyone! Hi Becky!!

Julie & Boy Bug

19w4d (as of Weds)

w/g: Still down 2 lbs

s/c: Lots of BHC, and frequent baby movement (yay!!), have to pee all the time... my skin is clearing up again, we'll see how long that lasts... *rolls eyes* Loving the little bumps I feel from BB all day long. So cool!

Other: Backed my chiro appts down to 2x/month. Feeling so much better! Still plan to go for the remainder of this pg though, and probably after to get everything back in order!

d/a: Next Monday the 21st for a routine OB
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, 31 BF, 26, 8/08 MC 8wks, 02/09 MC 6wks, 2 D&C, 3 furbabies. BFP 5/1/10, EDD 1/6/11.Mason Slade born 1/13/2011 via C-Section!!!

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.