Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BethAnn
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I know this is for pal but we were just here. I was wondering how BethAnn was doing and all of you lovely ladies as well. can't wait for more birth stories
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

bethann88 responded:
Hi Heather! I still lurk on here some too. After being on these boards for so long it's hard to stay away.

We're getting along well. But the first few weeks were rough. Little man didn't take to BF very well so that was a huge struggle. I wanted to give up and bottle feed him so bad, but we kept at it and now he eats like a champ and is growing like a weed. Love that little guy so much. It's so fun to see him growing and watch his little personality developing. Can't believe he'll already be 2 months old next week.

How are you and Carson doing? Hope everyone is doing great!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

codysu replied to bethann88's response:
It is so great to hear from you ladies! I miss seeing you on these boards, but am so glad to hear that all is going well with your sweet boys. Wow...2 months old already?? That is crazy how time has flown by! Our little girl will make her appearance in the next 2 months...there are less than 10 weeks until her due date. Can't wait to join you ladies on the PAL Grad board!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to bethann88's response:
Beth Ann: So glad you are doing well. Lil man had a lot of troubles latching without the shield and as much as we do all the time i now pretty much exclusively pump. Trouble right now is i am cracked and sore. Its like ripping open a scab thats not healed and smacking it repeatidly everytime i pump right now. I would use the shielf but he has thrush again so i would end up with it again too. Its hard to believe our little guys are going to be 2 months old next week. I am sad because i got back to work in exactly 2 weeks. He is doing good for the most part. Having troubles getting the thrush to go away. still mild but sucks nonetheless. Do you have a FB? The PAL grads started a feed on there and they were wondering so you could be added if you do.They just need a screen name or email address to add you.

Cody yes its gone by way too fast. So exciting that you have less than 10 weeks before you get to meet your little girl. I remember following you through the whole ivf process and everything up till now its amazing.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

bethann88 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Aww, sorry to hear your LO has thrush, Heather. Hope it clears up soon. Ethan had trouble latching at first and we had to use a shield too. I've been able to wean him off of it now, though. Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with cracking and being sore. That hurts! They say BF isn't supposed to be painful, but that sure hasn't been true for me either. Lanolin has become my best friend!

Yes, I am on FB. Click on my screenname here and I'll have my email address under my profile (I want to be able to remove it later).

Cody, I can't believe you're getting so close! I'm sure you're getting so excited about meeting your little girl. Looking so forward to hearing your birth story!!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

hgreenwood7058 replied to bethann88's response:
it won't let me find you but if you want to add me heathergreenwood@usa.com (Heather Walker) that would be fine as well as any ladies on here are more than welcome :0)

codysu replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Heather I'm sorry about the thrush. I hope that clears up soon. I know, it is crazy that we have gone through these journeys together. I still can't believe we are so close to meeting our little girl!

BethAnn I just send you a request on FB as well. I see your profile pic is of Ethan, he is such a cutie! Can't wait to see the other pics!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been together for 3 years now. We were patiently waiting to start a family until we were in a house, and were working on buying one when...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.