Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Any Guesses......
MtnPrincess posted:
on how much weight I've lost so far?? Lol.

I see my midwife for the first time tomorrow and will step on a scale for the first time in 2 weeks (we don't have one at the house - I use the one at the gym and have been way too sick to go). 2 weeks ago I was down 5 lbs, so I'm interested to see if I've lost more, lol. I'll be 10w on Tuesday.

MORE importantly, she's going to do an ultrasound for me, too. I really thought I could get away without wanting/needing one before 20w, but I can't stop freaking myself out, between my recent m/c and how sick I've been. I'll be updating from my phone afterwards tomorrow as we're leaving from there to the airport to go to CABO!!!!! (Well actually we'll be in Houston for the night, then Cabo on Tuesday) Please send vibes/prayers for a healthy li'l snowflake tomorrow!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and married to the love of my life Nick. We are due with our first little boy May 26th 2010. We have had two miscarriages in 2008 an...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful