Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking In
MaryKate167 posted:
Hi Ladies,

I know I don't post as often as I should, but I figured that I'd update all of you on what's been going on with me.

Last I checked in, I was being tested for ICP. Thankfully, my liver enzymes are normal.

I was, however, diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Trying to stay within the limits of the diet is a struggle for me, but thankfully, my numbers and ketones have remained in a normal range.

After speaking to other peris and OB's in the practice, my doctor has decided to go ahead and induce me between 36-37 weeks. At this point, the fact that I'm on narcotics to control my gall bladder pain are enough for the induction.

I'm just ready to be done being pregnant. I am 32w3d preggo and I just can't take bed rest anymore!!!

Hope all is well with you gals!!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

jedmonds12 responded:
I've been wondering about you, MK! Although I'm sad to hear about the GD and gall bladder pain, I'm glad to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Crossing my fingers for a healthy LO when you're induced, and anxiously awaiting your birth story ((HUGS)) You're almost there!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
hugs. I hope your time goes by really fast. Are they going to do the surgery the day you go in or will they wait for a while after your LO is born? Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

codysu responded:
Good to hear from you! Sorry about the GD. Only a few more weeks to go until they induce. I hope you can get the surgery done quickly and can start the healing process. I'm sure you are looking forward to not being in pain.
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful