Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking In
MaryKate167 posted:
Hi Ladies,

I know I don't post as often as I should, but I figured that I'd update all of you on what's been going on with me.

Last I checked in, I was being tested for ICP. Thankfully, my liver enzymes are normal.

I was, however, diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Trying to stay within the limits of the diet is a struggle for me, but thankfully, my numbers and ketones have remained in a normal range.

After speaking to other peris and OB's in the practice, my doctor has decided to go ahead and induce me between 36-37 weeks. At this point, the fact that I'm on narcotics to control my gall bladder pain are enough for the induction.

I'm just ready to be done being pregnant. I am 32w3d preggo and I just can't take bed rest anymore!!!

Hope all is well with you gals!!
Mary (30), DBF, Josh (28). PAL DS, Jack (2/2/2007), 4 angel babies. Expecting our miracle: 7/12/12 - Yellow Team!

jedmonds12 responded:
I've been wondering about you, MK! Although I'm sad to hear about the GD and gall bladder pain, I'm glad to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Crossing my fingers for a healthy LO when you're induced, and anxiously awaiting your birth story ((HUGS)) You're almost there!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
hugs. I hope your time goes by really fast. Are they going to do the surgery the day you go in or will they wait for a while after your LO is born? Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

codysu responded:
Good to hear from you! Sorry about the GD. Only a few more weeks to go until they induce. I hope you can get the surgery done quickly and can start the healing process. I'm sure you are looking forward to not being in pain.
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Leigh Anne (29) DH (38) We have two sons here with us. DS1 will be 4 in September, and DS2 is 15 months. I had a very easy pregnancy with DS1, and rig...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.