Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birth Story- a bit long
crys0511 posted:
Sorry I'm late posting my computer has mental issues.

Monday May 14, 2012 at 8:15 am via scheduled C-Section Morgan Leigh was born. 7lbs 15 oz 20.5 inches long. Extremly healthy and happy.

Then C-Section went good, I guess my uterus was so large they had to vaccum her out. It was so funny b/c my whole 2-3 trimester I had like 6 scans b/c they were so worried about how big she was getting and here she was so small and it was just my body! I did have alot more pain this time around then last which is typical on repeat c-sec. I was pretty much helpless for a few days and actually made it worse when I finally felt some what better I did too much and got yelled at by my hubby b/c I was hurting so bad.

On a not funny note, I am glad I double checked b/c somehow the OR nurses left out on the surgery pre op double check my tubal so they did NOT tie my tubes, They looked at me like I was nuts when I wouldn"t leave without a Deo shot! I said it took 2 years for her and I probally would get preggo on the first shot this time. So I have to go get my tubal done in a few weeks.

We are all doing well and adjusting to our new family addition. My eight year old is doing much better then I thought and being a mom the 2nd time around is so much more relaxing then with the first.

Thank you all for your support during this pregnancy.
Crystal (29) Hubby (39) Alex (7) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby after 3 years of TTC! EDD May 20, PINK team!!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Awww, congratulations!! Good story I'm glad you're all happy and healthy, and hopefully you're feeling much better after that c/s. LOL @ the depo shot
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. eep on them forgetting to do the tubal. glad you dbl checked. if you have FB they have a PAL grad group on there. if you friend me i can add you if you havent been added. heathergreenwood@usa.com congrats again
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that things are more relaxed the 2nd time around! That is what I have been praying for with our 2nd baby girl. I hope you heal quickly and your pain goes away fast! Congrats again!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

nicram8683 responded:
Congrats! Glad to hear that everything went good. You said your 8 yr old is doing well? My DD is also 8 and while at this point she is acting so excited, waiting for her little brother, I am afraid there might be some jealousy once he arrives.

Congrats again!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well....my husband and I decided to start our TTC journey in June of 09 and got KU in August 09. We were so excited. We found out we lost our little a...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.