Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birth Story- a bit long
crys0511 posted:
Sorry I'm late posting my computer has mental issues.

Monday May 14, 2012 at 8:15 am via scheduled C-Section Morgan Leigh was born. 7lbs 15 oz 20.5 inches long. Extremly healthy and happy.

Then C-Section went good, I guess my uterus was so large they had to vaccum her out. It was so funny b/c my whole 2-3 trimester I had like 6 scans b/c they were so worried about how big she was getting and here she was so small and it was just my body! I did have alot more pain this time around then last which is typical on repeat c-sec. I was pretty much helpless for a few days and actually made it worse when I finally felt some what better I did too much and got yelled at by my hubby b/c I was hurting so bad.

On a not funny note, I am glad I double checked b/c somehow the OR nurses left out on the surgery pre op double check my tubal so they did NOT tie my tubes, They looked at me like I was nuts when I wouldn"t leave without a Deo shot! I said it took 2 years for her and I probally would get preggo on the first shot this time. So I have to go get my tubal done in a few weeks.

We are all doing well and adjusting to our new family addition. My eight year old is doing much better then I thought and being a mom the 2nd time around is so much more relaxing then with the first.

Thank you all for your support during this pregnancy.
Crystal (29) Hubby (39) Alex (7) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby after 3 years of TTC! EDD May 20, PINK team!!!!

jedmonds12 responded:
Awww, congratulations!! Good story I'm glad you're all happy and healthy, and hopefully you're feeling much better after that c/s. LOL @ the depo shot
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. eep on them forgetting to do the tubal. glad you dbl checked. if you have FB they have a PAL grad group on there. if you friend me i can add you if you havent been added. heathergreenwood@usa.com congrats again
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that things are more relaxed the 2nd time around! That is what I have been praying for with our 2nd baby girl. I hope you heal quickly and your pain goes away fast! Congrats again!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Green team!

nicram8683 responded:
Congrats! Glad to hear that everything went good. You said your 8 yr old is doing well? My DD is also 8 and while at this point she is acting so excited, waiting for her little brother, I am afraid there might be some jealousy once he arrives.

Congrats again!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

It's been a little over 11 months since I delivered Charlotte a month early. What a happy day that was! She was born with hypotonia(low muscle to...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful