Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday update? 5-29
MelBrody posted:
Good Morning all - I hope everyone had a nice long weekend!!

Melissa & Junior
11w2d

wg - still up about 3 pounds.

Symptoms - Well still mostly the same except with the additon of the awful headaches!! uggggg... so gald I can still take tylenol although I try to hold out if I can. It looks like I am starting to show for real now and not just bloat. My belly isnt much bigger but its getting rounder and is there weather I have just eaten or not. I feel like I just look chubby not preggo lol.

other - my next OB appointment is next Thursday!! I will be in the 2nd trimester by then yea!! almost past the danger zone!! If all goes well I will feel pretty confident we are actually going to get through this one. I may even start buying things for the nursery

How are all you ladies??

hopefulk77 responded:
Melissa - soon enough there will be a big bump

Kirsty & baby Boy
35w 6d

w/g: around 28lbs

s/c: Sleep is still interrupted but not much longer to go now. Getting more pains and contractions these days. Feel like the size of a house at this point. Tired easily when walking and swelling is a little insane!

Other: one more week at work left, and then i use 2 weeks vacation before starting my mat leave! Looking forward to the break, and to LO arriving.

next d/a: NST today, Doc appt thurs 31st (then weekly NST and doc appts till baby comes), next u/s june 19th.
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & boy bug

21w3d

w/g: Still down 2 lbs!

s/c: I get tired easily now when chasing my DS around, and my hips and sides hurt at night so I'm constantly having to roll from one side to the other to stay comfortable. Feeling lots of baby movement, loving it! Lots of heartburn. Not loving that. LOL

other: Definitely got the nesting bug, but trying to suppress it. We can't afford the extra organizational stuff I want to buy just yet!

Next d/a: Monday the 4th for a follow up u/s! Yay, more pictures!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

spartanmommy08 responded:
Hello! I'm rejoining this board after learning last week we're expecting again! Cautiously optimistic...as always with pregnancies now. Our full story is in my member stories if anyone wants details. I've been off and on this board since 2008. Here's my first "Monday Update":

L & Baby
4 wks 3 days

WG: None that I know of.

Symptoms: Very tired! A little queasiness if I don't snack. Tender & tingly breasts. Feeling a little bloated but that could be because it's been 90 degrees in MI the last few days!

Other: On 400 mg progesterone daily since BFP on 5/23 which was day 26 of my cycle. Earliest BFP of my life! Hoping that's a good thing. 3 HCG beta draws: 5/24 (70.6), 5/26 (181), 5/28 (343). Moving to weekly draws, doc is happy with what we have so far. Next draw will be next Monday. 1st ultrasound will be scheduled when we hit 10,000 for HCG

Crossing our fingers!!!
Me (28), DH (30), DS-PAL Grad (16 months). 3 Angels-2008

nicram8683 responded:
Nicole & Baby Boy

36w1d

w/g- creeping over the 20lb mark

s/c: everything still lol. I wake up several times a night to pee, my hips are starting to go out, I am still on modified bed rest which helped stop the contractions, but I have been having a lot of menstrual like cramps.

other: I made it past 36 weeks which was the goal, so anytime now I am ready to go! And Dr. will feel safe to deliver, so bring on the baby already!! lol. I am beyond ready. My hubby has signed in officially here at Fort Huachuca and has gone back to work It was nice having him around the last month, but he cant stay on leave forever. But his paperwork for paternity leave is ready!

next d/a: June 5th
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

cheyenne828 replied to nicram8683's response:
Pam and Baby N #2
13w6d (Wed)

w/g: 4 - 5 lbs

s/c: A little sleepy, bloated, waking up a lot. I don't like that my sleep is suffering this early!

Other: Just very busy!!!

next d/a: Second blood draw for serial sequential in the next few weeks and MW and US appts at end of the month!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had a blighted ovum in Nov. 2007 that was discovered at 12 wks and a m/c Aug. 2008 at 6wks3d. It was a missed abortion and I didn't find out unt...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful