Skip to content
Almost time!
nicram8683 posted:
So my appt went great. I am 3-4 cm and 75% effaced! Dr says that he doubts I will last another 7 days. He said I will not see a mucous plug since I am so dilated that it already came out. Any signs of labor, I just call! Yay I am so ready to meet my little man! Now I just need to get this labor progressing!
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
Woohoo! You're so close! That's very exciting, and encouraging Looking forward to your birth story!!
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

hopefulk77 responded:
Oh my goodness - how exciting! I will be crossing my fingers for you!

Our doc reckons another 2 weeks for us, I'm soft, mid position and closed right now!
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

vybe77 replied to hopefulk77's response:
Thought I would be the bearer of good news and let you all know that Nicole has given birth and should be along soon to write her birth story! Congrats Nicole

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia. I spent six years in the USNavy where I met my DH. We have been TTC for about 4 yrs. I had a BFP 9/08 a...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.