Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost time!
    nicram8683 posted:
    So my appt went great. I am 3-4 cm and 75% effaced! Dr says that he doubts I will last another 7 days. He said I will not see a mucous plug since I am so dilated that it already came out. Any signs of labor, I just call! Yay I am so ready to meet my little man! Now I just need to get this labor progressing!
    Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
    Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
    BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
    BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
    Woohoo! You're so close! That's very exciting, and encouraging Looking forward to your birth story!!
    Julie (28) DH (35).
    ^i^ May 2010
    PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
    EDD 10/7/12

hopefulk77 responded:
    Oh my goodness - how exciting! I will be crossing my fingers for you!

Our doc reckons another 2 weeks for us, I'm soft, mid position and closed right now!
    K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

vybe77 replied to hopefulk77's response:
    Thought I would be the bearer of good news and let you all know that Nicole has given birth and should be along soon to write her birth story! Congrats Nicole

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey everyone, my name is serena. i'll be 25 years old in july and have been in a committed relationship for almost seven years(end of aug). he is ...More

Helpful Tips

Email Digests Are Back!
    Don't get to your favorite boards every day? We're all busy, so sometimes it is nice to have your board come to you. WebMD Community now ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 21 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.