Skip to content
Monday Updates 6/11
jedmonds12 posted:
Good morning and happy Monday, fellow pregos! Hope everyone had a nice weekend
Julie & Little Dude

23w2d

w/g: Still down 1 lb

s/c: Peeing all the time during the day and 2-3 times at night. Lots of movement. I can tell Little Dude's changing positions frequently by the areas he kicks me. Usually he's transverse, but I hope he settles head-down soon.

other: Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for the financial struggles we've been dealing with recently. DH and I made a plan, are sticking to it, and starting to see progress. Yay! Also, I reserved a condo for our family vacation next April in Hawaii (on a very reasonable payment plan!) Whee!!!

next d/a: The 18th for my GTT and a routine OB
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

MelBrody responded:
Hello all!

Julie - 23 weeks and no weight gain! Luckly! lol (although I am sure you paid for it in morning sickness)

My update:
Melissa & Junior
13w1d

w/g- Up about 4 pounds

sc - Headaches have drastically increased...boo.. Skin is still majorly broken out. Quesyness much better than before.

other - went for my OB appointment last Thursday and it went really well. She found the heartbeat on the doppler easy and it was good & strong. I ended up opting out of the genetic screening sono because hubby and I just cant afford another bill. My insurance isnt great and it seems like we are drowning in bills right now lol. So it will be another 6 weeks before I get another peek but at least I will be finding out the sex to lol.

Hope all is well with you ladies this week!

MtnPrincess responded:
I'm late this week! Tuesday Update!

Kailah and Snowflake

13w0d

w/g - neg 10lbs according to my gym's scale.

s/c - I've been able to eat for 2 days now!!! I had been doing unisom last week and it helped in the morning, then after a week I did a weekend "cleanse" of the unisom, then started it again Sunday night and I've barely had any m/s yesterday and today. I'm so excited that this might be the beginning of the end of it! Just 3 days ago I was in tears thinking that if I was so sick and exhausted now, HOW was I ever going to make it the rest of the pregnancy, not to mention labor? This is HUGE people!

I've also "popped" in the last couple weeks so I've started wearing my maternity clothes. Excited about my belly bump, lol.

other - Worked out a little too hard since I was feeling good yesterday and today my lower back is killing me! Guess I need to ease back into it all after being so sick, lol.

next mw/a - Thursday. It was supposed to be yesterday but she was at a birth all night and asked to reschedule. Can't wait to hear the h/b again!

teacherbeck responded:
How about a Thursday Update?

Becky & bean

8wks 2days (monday) so 8wks5days today

w/g none so far I had gained 2 but it went right back down

s/c Lots of nausea. Its a little better today, I think that MAKING myself eat and drink is making it much much better. I had a few really bad days at the end of last week, so I am thankful to be feeling better, even if I still feel icky.

d/a Had our 8wk appt and first u/s on Monday and baby is measuring on target at 18mm and hb was 165. Everything looks really great. So happy!

other- I have 4wks left of progesterone and I am counting down the days!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

cheyenne828 replied to teacherbeck's response:
Pam and Baby N #2

16w0d (Thursday)

w/g: up about 6

s/c: I have a wicked cold, so am pretty miserable this week. My 14 mo old is getting it too. Just a bad week overall. Pregnancy wise I feel pretty good...just tired and I've popped for sure! Can't hide it fore much longer. After my Drs appt on Monday I'll be out of the closet for good. LOL.

other: Got my screening results back. Risk of Downs and Tri 18 are 1 in 190. With Sarah less than two years ago it was 1 in 850. It's still only 0.5%, but it feels so high - I'm assuming it's all my age. I'll be able to talk to my MW about it Monday.

next d/a: Monday the 18th.
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 37 and my DH is 30. This will be my fourth pregnancy. Have DD#1 who is 6 1/2 and DD#2 who is 5. Third pregnancy ended in m/c in June 2008 at 6 we...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.