Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
had to share
hopingforbaby2011 posted:
After suffering two ectopics, I am happy to share my 10 week scan

vybe77 responded:
Hi Hope, I just posted to you on your other thread so go check that out but I wanted to post here too to say that these u/s pics look great!! So sweet you can see hers/his face already!! Congrats again and hope to hear from you soon!

jedmonds12 responded:
Aww, yay! What great pics! Congrats
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

MtnPrincess responded:
Awesome! Congrats!!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Thank yous .. I am so excited and relieved to not be going through the ectopic situation.. never expected to get pregnant so soon after losing my tube but miracles do happen <3

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Thank you very much

MRSKuhns responded:
Congrats...I read your story when I had my miscarriage in April, So happy that things are going well for you!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Look at that little peanut!!! Congratulations!!!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
It was the longest year of my life.. The two ectopics really had my head in a spin.. Just the not knowing for so long had really gotten to me after awhile. I thought for sure I was going to handle the second one better than the first, at right after, I did but eventually it sunk in even more. I am so thankful that this pregnancy is going well and that all is healthy. Thank you guys so much <3

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristy, 32 DH Nick, 31 Our Beautiful Baby Boy Cullen Isaiah born April 14th, 2009. One Angel in Heaven (April '08) with my wonderful Grandparents....More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.