Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
had to share
hopingforbaby2011 posted:
After suffering two ectopics, I am happy to share my 10 week scan

vybe77 responded:
Hi Hope, I just posted to you on your other thread so go check that out but I wanted to post here too to say that these u/s pics look great!! So sweet you can see hers/his face already!! Congrats again and hope to hear from you soon!

jedmonds12 responded:
Aww, yay! What great pics! Congrats
Julie (28) DH (35).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12

MtnPrincess responded:
Awesome! Congrats!!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Thank yous .. I am so excited and relieved to not be going through the ectopic situation.. never expected to get pregnant so soon after losing my tube but miracles do happen <3

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Thank you very much

MRSKuhns responded:
Congrats...I read your story when I had my miscarriage in April, So happy that things are going well for you!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Look at that little peanut!!! Congratulations!!!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
It was the longest year of my life.. The two ectopics really had my head in a spin.. Just the not knowing for so long had really gotten to me after awhile. I thought for sure I was going to handle the second one better than the first, at right after, I did but eventually it sunk in even more. I am so thankful that this pregnancy is going well and that all is healthy. Thank you guys so much <3

Spotlight: Member Stories

Started Trying to conceive our first in Oct 08, We got great news in May 09 only to have a find out we had a missed M/C in June at 10wks. We went for ...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful