PAL Grad checking in
mel07430 posted:
Hi Girls!! Not sure who will remember me, I try to check in every so often. I was on here starting in 2006 and had 3 losses before my DD was born in 8/08. I had my DS in 11/10. I look at my babies and feel so blessed. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my Angels in Heaven and I know they are here with us. I never would have made it without this board....such amazing women here to support you through each milestone.

Anywhoo....I just wanted to drop in say hello and send lots of calming vibes for a H&H 9 months.

Love to you all!!!! xoxo
Melissa (36) DH (39) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 2yo and a son who is 8 weeks.

MtnPrincess responded:
Hi! I remember you! I have a son born in 10/08 and another born in 8/10. Good to see you!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
I remember you! I became a PAL grad as of 4/4/11 when our sweet Gweneth Grace entered our world. Now I am expecting another baby girl 8/23/12.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!