Skip to content
2nd appointment and U/S
Mom2Emma23 posted:
Well I had my 2nd u/s yesterday to help date me again and just to check on baby. It looks like I am 8 weeks, 1 day, due 1/24/13. The baby looked good..it actually looked like a real little baby : ) Heartbeat was 176. I am getting more excited but still nervous. I know high heart beats are typical for this far along but my daughter who I lost always had a really high heart beat and it turned out her heart was over compensating (half was not functioning). So of course thoughts cross my mind. I have another appointment on 7/12, can't wait!

MtnPrincess responded:
So glad it was a good u/s! Yeah for seeing your bean and a good hb! I know how hard it is to not worry about things like that, even if they were a "fluke" with that baby. (((Hugs))) and calming vibes!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Yay for a great appt! Try and relax, I know it's impossible to rid your mind of all of the "what if's" but just try and hold onto the fact that the HB is within normal range. I'm happy that you were able to see your little peanut! Yay for a great appointment!
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Charlotte and I have been married to my husband, Brandon, for five years. Our first BFP in February 2011 was also a BFS (big fat surprise!)...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.