Skip to content
Monday Updates 6/25
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

25w2d

w/g: 1 lb

s/c: Peeing all the time and sore hips make it hard to sleep. My skin broke out again. Passed my GD screen w/no problems, which is nice, since I've been eating pretty much everything I see lately... better get a handle on that!

other: My 14-month old is cutting his 3rd molar and it's a tough one. We were up and down all night the last 2 nights because he couldn't sleep because his mouth hurt. Poor little fella. Getting excited for our 5-day camping trip coming up on the 9th!

Next d/a: Routine OB on 7/25.
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

codysu responded:
Cody & Hannah

35w4d

w/g approx 35 lbs

s/c: Started having BH and some cramping the past few days. My hips hurt, and I've had swelling in my hands, feet and ankles for about a month. Still sleeping ok, but having back pain when I wake up most mornings. I think it is just going to get worse from here, but so far it hasn't been too terribly bad. I think Hannah has found my sciatic nerve again, as it hurts occasionally.

other: We installed the car seat Sat. night, and started packing our bags. I got Hannah's bag packed (I just packed the diaper bag), and still need to pack a bag for myself. Only a month until the DD, it is getting so close now!

Next d/a: Weds 6/27, and down to weekly appts. Next and last u/s is 7/2!!

Sorry I have not been posting here lately. Life/work has been so busy, and some weeks I barely have time to read and check up on all of you. I promise I will do better since I only have about a month left. I hope everyone and their babes are doing great!!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hopefulk77 responded:
Kirsty & Baby Boy

39w 5d

w/g: 38lbs

s/c: Swelling, swelling and more swelling! Getting headaches now and lots of back pains, along with sleep issues from the random pains.

Other: Baby is due this week! Got a NST and OB consult tomorrow and fingers crossed little one will be here by this weekend!!
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Junior

15w1d

w/g - Up 5 pounds

s/c - Skin still broken out bad, espically on my back. Headaches pretty bad latley. But otherwise ok.

other - I will in the sun for a while on Saturday and it made me sick the whole rest of the weekend. I dont think I will spend many days outstide for a while. Next doctors appointment is next Thursday get to hear the heartbeat again ya! If all goes well then I will schedual my anatomy scan the end of next month. Cant wait to find out the gender!!

Have a good week ladies!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MelBrody's response:
Stephanie
13 wks 1 day

w/g-nothing so far .. find out next monday

s/c- Skin being really goofy.. Got pimples in some spots and dry spots in others lol. Sore boobs still and back. Not feeling as tired as I have been so I am thankful for that.

other- Just nervous to hear baby's heart beat on Monday. That day cannot come soon enough. Just want that reassurance that everything is ok..

Hope everyone has an amazing week <3

hgreenwood7058 replied to hopefulk77's response:
Holy COW Kristy! Can't believe your due this week. Crazy crazy how it flew by. Can't wait to hear your birth story.

Cody- you are getting soo close!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

codysu replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I know Heather, about 3 weeks to go until the due date! And just an update for everyone, Kirsty had her baby! I think he was born yesterday, I just saw a pic of him on FB, he is too adorable!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to codysu's response:
Yay Kristy. Our internet is down so I don't have access to FB at the moment. We moved into the house we just bought on saturday so no tv or internet bleh.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Rachel, I live in Virginia. I spent six years in the USNavy where I met my DH. We have been TTC for about 4 yrs. I had a BFP 9/08 a...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.