Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pains
MelBrody posted:
Ok ladies I have a question. I am now a little over 15 weeks pregnant and the last couple of days I have had some pains. They are mostly in my pelvic area but sometimes in my lower back. I dont think it is round ligament becuase it almost feel like period cramping. The pains are mild but consistant and throbbing. I called the doctor and they said it was normal, which it very well could be but I am nervous. What do you guys think?

Mandy_Smiles responded:
It could be round ligament pain or braxton hicks contractions, both of which are unfortunately uncomfortable yet normal. If you are still nervous about it or the pain continues to get worse call your doctor and see if they can move up your next appointment. It could also be the baby's position too.
Mandy 27, DH 32, Angel Baby @ 13weeks April 2010, my beautiful Gweneth Grace entered the world April 4, 2011. Current EDD Late August 2012. Pink team with a pretty purple bow on top!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since January 2008. We started trying to conceive April '09, and we conceive the end of may that year. That pre...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.