Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have been trolling for a week thought i should introduce myself..
kpuff23 posted:
My name is Kim, I am 25 y.o I have a DS who is 7 born without any issues. He is my blessing. Last Dec. two days before Christmas I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks followed by d&c. I just found out I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and praying for a H&H9M for myself and the other mothers to be on this site. I am very nervous and scared to death at every ache and pain. I wish I could just be in a bubble for the next 8 mos. I will try to update as much as possible my first u/s is scheduled for 7/27 maybe I will feel a little better until then any words of encouragement or advice would due. Well thanks for reading blessings to all of you

MelBrody responded:
Kim, Welcome! Although I am very sorry for the past reasons that brought you here. But now you are pregnant again! I know it is soooo scary! I am 16 weeks along and have been a nervous wreck through most of it! But slowly and surely your anxiety will fade and you will actual believe in this pregnancy. I hate how our pass losses take the inocennce and exitment away but the good news is there is no reason to suspect anything will go wrong just because it has in the past. Although I am sure you will still worry as all of us do. I hope your appointment comes quick & goes well. We are all here for you if you have any questions of just want to vent,

jedmonds12 responded:
Hi Kim, welcome to the board, and congratulations

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a sucky thing to have happen because no matter what, now you will always wonder "What if..." for the rest of the pregnancy. Luckily, you're absolutely not alone in your fears. All of us on this board have been there and it's a great group of women who join here. All of us will need support from each other at one point or another and we're fortunate to have each other. I'm glad you found us, even if it's due to something as awful as a lost pregnancy.

Wishing you a H&H 9, and crossing my fingers for a sticky baby for you and a good u/s on the 27th! KUP
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me- 30 DH- 37; Juliet Christine came Dec 10th (EDD was 12/27) and she is PERFECT! 1 Furbaby- Clark Kent (pictured... so cute!) TTC Story (prob major ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful