Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby Dylan has arrived!
hopefulk77 posted:
Sunday 1st July at 5:20 am, he entered this world via emergency c-section, weighed in at 7lb 12oz and measured 21".

Got home 2 days ago and just starting to get back on my feet after the week in hospital. Will post a longer birth story next week.

He is doing well and we are adjusting well so far. BF'ing going great, but he cluster feeds at night from midnight to 5am so pretty tired right now!

Loving every minute!

k
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

bethann88 responded:
Congratulations and welcome baby Dylan!! So happy for you!
Me(30) DH(32) Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks), 6/28/11 (5wks).
PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12

MtnPrincess responded:
Congrats and welcome home! Enjoy your babymoon!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Looking forward to your full story. Congrats!! I am so happy for you
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi everyone my name is monica and im 27 yrs old and i have been married since jan. 2007 my husband and i have a 3 yrs old son born in 2008. we have be...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.