Skip to content
Monday update - 7/9
MelBrody posted:
Hello Ladies! I hope you had a great 4th of july & a great weekend!

Melissa & Junior
17w1d

wg - Up 8 pounds!

s/c - Round Ligament pain & some mild cramping here and there. Having trouble sleeping because I dont feel very comfortable and have to keep flipping around. Showing plenty now so new clothes are going to be in order soon.

Other - Went to the regular OB appointment last Thursday & everything went good. Heard the heartbeat easy & could even hear the baby moving around. I also had blood drawn for the 2nd trimester genetic screening and they called today and told me everything was normal.
Anatomy scan on the 25th not sure how I am gonna wait that long!!!

MtnPrincess responded:
Kailah and Snowflake

16w6d

wg - -7lbs

s/c - The Phenergan has been mostly working, although I've thrown up about 3 times this week. Better than 3x/day! Plus I gained about 7lbs in a week! So yay! Honestly, this pregnancy has been hard on me emotionally. I've really been struggling with how sick I've been and trying to take care of 3 little ones. I'm only showing as much as I did with my 1st baby, which of course makes me worry. This is my 4th (6th total)! Shouldn't I be a lot bigger by now? I'm just really discouraged.

other - my boys have a GI bug that's really yucky. I know that's part of why I vomited yesterday, *sigh*. My 22m old has been nap-striking lately which makes all of us miserable. I had to push my chiro appt back AGAIN due to the illnesses (first it was the fire, now illness) and I REALLY want to see her and start seeing her regularly so I'm really bummed about that. DD has been "shopping" every catalog and store she sees for her baby "sister", lol. We'll see, li'l girl.

Next mw/a - 7/23 I'll be a day shy of 19w. Not sure if we'll do an u/s then, or a few weeks later.

cheyenne828 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Pam and Baby N #2
19w5d (7/10)

w/g - Just hit 11 lbs. Need to slow it down a bit! I've been such a garbage disposal the last few weeks.

s/c - All in all pretty good. Tired, having a hard time lifting my 15 mo old. Heartburn starting and a little bit of gall bladder pain (both things I experienced last time). Also rapid heartbeat.

Other - Had anatomy scan on Monday, and all was good! So no further testing for us. Didn't get a ton of good shots and the tech could not give us a guess on gender (we are tam yellow anyway).

d/a - End of month for regular check up.

Sorry I haven't been on much...WebMD wouldn't let me sign on and I just have been so darn busy!
Pam 38, DH 39 ~ MC 1 7/7/09 ~ MC 2 12/20/09 ~ BFP 7/24/10 DD born 3/24/11 ~ Surprise BFP 3/29/12 EED 12/2/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25 years old, have a WONDERFUL husband. He and I have been married almost a year! Can't believe it! Well, shortly after our honeymoon...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.