Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

The List 7/13 - Congrats new mommas!
jedmonds12 posted:
Congratulations to Kristy on the birth of her son Dylan, and Mary Kate on the birth of her son Scott! Welcome, little ones!
This is our List as of July 13, 2012!!!

PLEASE don't forget to update with any changes
(new due date, team update, name, or birth)!
You have 4 weeks to update after your EDD or your name will be removed from the list.

Hugs and Belly Pats.

NEW MOMMAS! ***Congrats***
Mary-MaryKate167-7/6/12-Scott Gene

LABOR WATCH!! (37 weeks and on)
***In the home stretch***

THIRD TRIMESTER!! (26w5d to 36w6d)
***You're almost there***

SECOND TRIMESTER!! (13w3d to 26w4d)
***At the halfway point***

***Welcome to The List***

NEED UPDATES!! ***Past Due***

If you would like to join, please visit the link, set up an account and the managers will send you an email within a few days. Just a few questions to check who you are! Please only apply once you are on labor watch, around 37 weeks.

We have another GRAD Board you can check out as
well. The link is:
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!
hgreenwood7058 responded:
I can't wait Cody. You are soooo close! So excited for you. I remember the very very beginning (clear back before the bfp even!)
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart
nicram8683 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Ditto what Heather said! So excited for you Cody, its almost time. Crazy we have all been on this journey for so long together, its great to come to this happy ending (or new beginning really!)
Nicole(28)Mike(30) 7yr old DD
Diagnosed MFIF June 2011 after 27 months no BC(12 months active trying)
BFP: 8/2011 M/C @ 6 weeks 9/2011
BFP: 10/2011 EDD 06/25/2012
codysu replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Aw...thanks ladies! I still can't believe she is almost here! And we have all been on a long road together, that is for sure. To think that we knew each other before we got pg with our LO's, and that I will actually get to meet Miss Hannah in the next week or so is just amazing! I cannot wait! I'm so glad to have shared this journey with all of you amazing women!
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11! EDD 7-26-12!!
hgreenwood7058 replied to codysu's response:
glad to have shared it with you too!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart
hopefulk77 responded:
Home stretch Cody! Can't wait to see pictures of her! x
K (34), DH (35), TTC 1 Since Oct 08, M/C Jun09 (10wks), Chemical May11. IVF1: BFP Oct 17th EDD 28June2012 Blue team :D

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30, my DH is 37, and we have a 2 wonderful boys and a chihuahua named Wonton =) We started TTC in April 2010 and got a BFP right away, but h...More

Helpful Tips

I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.