Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 7-16
MelBrody posted:
Good Morning ladies! I hope you had a great weekend!

Melissa & Junior
18w1d

wg - up 9 pounds

s/c - Heartburn, Heartburn, Heartburn! I am so tired of heartburn! lol. Also I am sooo very tired, I seem to be more tired now then I did in the first trimester lol.

1 very cool thing that happened though was I started to feel movement about 3 days ago, I feel flutters & lots of little pokes lol. Its really cool, it makes me much more calm because I know little one is doing well in there. My hubby was poking my belly last night and the baby kicked back it was awesome, cant wait until he can feel the kicks to!

1 more week until the Anatomy scan & hopefully the gender will be reveled!

How's everyone else doing?

jedmonds12 responded:
Tuesday update for me! Melissa, I'm so glad you're feeling more movement! It's awesome, isn't it?

Julie & Little Dude

28w3d

w/g: 7 lbs

s/c: Lots and lots of baby movement. He's constantly jabbing me, rolling over, and bouncing on my bladder. Peeing all the time, sore hips in the morning, SOB, lots of BHC despite all the water I'm drinking, my feet are a little swollen, I'm tired... LOL.

Other: Not much to speak of. Slowly but surely stocking up, shuffling things around at home, getting prepped in our own way. I'm still trying to figure out how our day care situation will work with two and it's making me really stressed out.

Next d/a: July 25th for a routine OB
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

northern_girl replied to jedmonds12's response:
Hello,

I'm Pam.

I am 9w5d with my first after my m/c.

I have had horrible nausea and vomiting this time. So, I'm taking that as a good sign.

jedmonds12 replied to northern_girl's response:
Hi Pam, welcome to the board

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but congratulations on your recent BFP. Glad to hear you're puking That's usually a good sign!
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Candi (26) DH (28) DD (4) - 4 ~i~'s. Dx'd MTHFR. BFP 7/09 C-section scheduled for 4/2!! Ella JoAnna!

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.