Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sorry I haven't been around! And gender reveal!
MtnPrincess posted:
Hi ladies! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. This pregnancy has been really challenging what with horrible m/s, stress and a bunch of illnesses. Currently I have bronchitis. I'm just glad it's not something I need abx's for. I've been on so many meds this pg it makes me nervous.

HOWEVER, on a GOOD note, on monday we found out we're having a healthy, perfect looking.........BOY!!!!! So we're joining the BLUE team! Everyone was convinced this LO was going to be a girl so we were all surprised, lol. Even our midwife, chiropractor (she's a pg chiro), etc, though it was girl. NOPE! He made extra sure we knew he was a boy. My husband has been kinda in shock, lol. He keeps coming up to DD and telling here "You'll always be my favorite daughter" or "You're the prettiest girl in the whole world" and stuff like that. I looked at him as was like "You're processing, aren't you? lol!" He just grinned. We're all thrilled, just a little surprised. Especially because DH has always been right about the gender, lol!

Hugs to all you ladies!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

MelBrody responded:
Congrats!!! Woohooo for little boys!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all. My husband and I met while working together in '08..fell in love and decided one day that maybe we'd like a baby. We didn't st...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.