Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
worried!!!
tita38domi posted:
Hello
i been trying to get pregnant for 3yrs had three misscarages, the last pregnancy i was 17wks which really affected my husband an I. The doctor told me i have and incompetent cervix which i have to get sutures next time im pregnant. Well im 12wks pregnant an i have the surgery scheduled today, has any one out there had this type of surgery? im nerves, worried i hope this works

scarolinarn responded:
I hope your procedure went well today. I have not had that experience, but I do have a friend that has had too. She has actually had 2 pregnancies successfully with a cerclage. I am so very sorry about the multiple losses- I have had 4 and likely having a 5th, but we have to wait and see- I can understanding how devastating it can be. Think positive thoughts and lots of sticky vibes.
Nichole(29)DH(30)DS(2):chemical pregnancy x2, missed mc w/D

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had a blighted ovum in Nov. 2007 that was discovered at 12 wks and a m/c Aug. 2008 at 6wks3d. It was a missed abortion and I didn't find out unt...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful