Skip to content
worried!!!
tita38domi posted:
Hello
i been trying to get pregnant for 3yrs had three misscarages, the last pregnancy i was 17wks which really affected my husband an I. The doctor told me i have and incompetent cervix which i have to get sutures next time im pregnant. Well im 12wks pregnant an i have the surgery scheduled today, has any one out there had this type of surgery? im nerves, worried i hope this works

scarolinarn responded:
I hope your procedure went well today. I have not had that experience, but I do have a friend that has had too. She has actually had 2 pregnancies successfully with a cerclage. I am so very sorry about the multiple losses- I have had 4 and likely having a 5th, but we have to wait and see- I can understanding how devastating it can be. Think positive thoughts and lots of sticky vibes.
Nichole(29)DH(30)DS(2):chemical pregnancy x2, missed mc w/D

Spotlight: Member Stories

Crystal (30) Hubby (40) Alex (8) ~ Angel Baby ~Brooke, went to heaven 2/24/08 at 22.5 weeks, Pal baby Morgan born 5/14/12 :-)

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.