Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

tita38domi posted:
    i been trying to get pregnant for 3yrs had three misscarages, the last pregnancy i was 17wks which really affected my husband an I. The doctor told me i have and incompetent cervix which i have to get sutures next time im pregnant. Well im 12wks pregnant an i have the surgery scheduled today, has any one out there had this type of surgery? im nerves, worried i hope this works
    scarolinarn responded:
    I hope your procedure went well today. I have not had that experience, but I do have a friend that has had too. She has actually had 2 pregnancies successfully with a cerclage. I am so very sorry about the multiple losses- I have had 4 and likely having a 5th, but we have to wait and see- I can understanding how devastating it can be. Think positive thoughts and lots of sticky vibes.
    Nichole(29)DH(30)DS(2):chemical pregnancy x2, missed mc w/D

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Email Digests Are Back!
    Don't get to your favorite boards every day? We're all busy, so sometimes it is nice to have your board come to you. WebMD Community now ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 21 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.