Skip to content
Could i be infertal
Anon_144724 posted:
Hi. I'm 21 and have been trying for about 2 years to get pregnant after i made the worse decision of my life. I am wanting to know if after an abortion you can become infertal and what i can do to help me become pregnant?

Princesspita05 responded:
When I was 17 (about 20 years ago) i got pregnant and ended up having an abortion. About six years later, i got pregnant with my daughter, 7 years later I got pregnant with my second daughter, and now another 7 years later i am almost 6 months pregnant with my son. I may not be a doctor, but i believe that i am living proof that having an abortion does not render you infertile. Check with your doctor, there could be soo many other reasons. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I am 26 years old. My husband is 28. We have a daughter who is going to turn 3 in december. I have had 4 M/C in 4 years. And now preg...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.