Skip to content
update
kj121 posted:
Hi all,

Wow, what a busy past month it has been. Within a week at the beginning of July, my husband and I were both blessed to get jobs, get asked to rent a place (we know the landlord personally but had never asked about renting one of their places), and my parents paid for us to go on vacation and meet them at a cabin in Arkansas on the lake. It was a much needed stress relieving vacation after everything that we've been through.

My past couple of doctors appointments at the new doctor office that I picked have been really good. The office is mainly midwives with a few doctors. They said I'm a good candidate for a VBAC since it's been so long since my C-Section, so I'm excited about that. I'm glad to finally find an office that takes my health personally (or so it seems) and seems to take interest in how I am doing.

I was excited to hear the heartbeat at the last appointment. I felt like it was a blessing from God after the past 3 miscarriages. I'm excited about the baby, but at the same time, I kind of feel guarded to my emotions and don't want to get my hopes up in case something happens. I've been extremely exhausted with this pregnancy. I feel like most days I end up taking a nap in the afternoon, just because I've been so tired. Last week, I finally quit taking the Zofran that the dr prescribed me for the nausea. I feel like I got my appetite back, but there are still places I stay away from at the grocery store (the fresh fish department) that make me want to puke.

Anyway, sorry for being gone so long. In a way, though, I kind of feel like I needed a break from everything that was going on, so I'm glad it worked out that way. Hope everyone else is still doing well and is happy and healthy!
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/20/13, Green team

kj121 responded:
I should also add, that the dr office changed my due date at my last appt. It's now 1/21/13 (based off the ultrasound results). I'm not sure what 1 day matters, but apparently it mattered to them, lol.
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Charlotte and I have been married to my husband, Brandon, for five years. Our first BFP in February 2011 was also a BFS (big fat surprise!)...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.