Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates - 7/30
MelBrody posted:
Good Morning ladies! July is over already!!

Melissa & Baby Clark
20w2d

w/g - up 11 pounds

symptoms - still lots of heartburn but I have notices I am way more thirsty & hungry now. The little meals I was eating before just dont cut it! Lots of movement from the little one to!

I posted about this already but we did the anatomy scan last week and everything looked great! He was 11oz & right on schedual for my Decemeber due date. And of course he is a boy!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! I hope to read a lot of updates today!

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Little Dude

30w2d

w/g: 9 lbs

s/c: Feeling OK this last week. Some back soreness/stiffness, esp in the mornings. Lots of movement; I love watching him roll around in there! Tired, but what else is new?

Other: Decided against turning the 3rd bedroom into a nursery for now. Reorganizing it and making it a better office instead. Baby will be in our room to start, anyway, and we need the office space. Feeling much more relaxed about the whole thing.

Next d/a: 8/13, routine OB
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

htots responded:
Well I haven't been posting in so long! It has been a really busy summer. But since the end is near for me I should give an update!!

Hannah and Baby Boy
37w4d

w/g - I don't care anymore

symptoms - Just plain uncomfortable, and hot! Sometimes have nausea if I haven't snacked. Swelling has definately been an issue, but seems to go down if I elevate my feet. Gone are the days of being able to wear my wedding ring. I have sausage fingers now! Exhaustion is what is getting to me these days. I feel tired all day long! Definately don't feel bad taking naps anymore.

Other - Baby has been measuring and weighing very large. I have another ultrasound on Wednesday to check his weight. A month ago he was coming in at six pounds! EEK!! And my belly has not stopped growing. Tummy has gone from basketball to beach ball! Doctor thinks he will be between 9 and 10 pounds. As of last week I was dilated to 2 cm, his head was at -2 station, and my cervix is really soft. Hoping by Wednesday to have some more progress. But not too much progress as my Husband won't be back till next week! He has been working away for almost six unbearable weeks and comes home next week. I am so excited for him to be home I can hardly stand it!!

I hope you ladies are all doing well and enjoying your summers

Take care!!

MtnPrincess responded:
Kailah and Snowflake

19w6d

w/g - -6lbs

s/c - m/s still. I'm so over it by now. Some heartburn. Lots of movement which makes me happy. I finally have a little bump! Although I still don't look almost 20 weeks, lol.

other - I currently have bronchitis. I could really use a break. I'm so exhausted and not feeling well, plus DH's schedule is HORRIBLE right now so over half the week I'm a "single mom" to my other 3. We decided to go to visit family in California just for a change of pace (and hopefully some help!) so we're leaving Thursday for 3 weeks! Now I just have to get up the energy to get us all packed...

next mw/a - Aug 27th
Kailah(30) DH(30) twin angels 5/06 @10w, angel Selah 3/12 @5w, PAL DD Mika 8/7/07 DS Urijah 10/31/08 DS Ezekiah 8/18/10 Snowflake EDD 12/18/12!! HWVBAC Mama!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to MtnPrincess's response:
Stephanie

18 wks 3 days

w/g- 1 lb.

s/c- achy hips and legs. Gotta drink more milk as doctor is pretty sure baby is stealing calcium from me. Went to the doctor on Monday and baby's heartbeat was superimposed with mine so I ended up having a quick ultrasound to track babys heart. Baby's heart rate was 146 and baby was quite active .Tried to find out sex of baby but baby was sitting on its bum not allowing anything to be shown.
Feeling baby move quite a bit lately, hubby was actually able to feel it when he was "playing" with baby so that was pretty exciting. Get to go for 20 week ultrasound on the 14th. Hopefully baby will cooperate and we will be able to find out what he or she is .

other- not much else going on. Kids are getting excited to see baby on the 14th and pretty much just trying to keep them involved.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey everyone, my name is serena. i'll be 25 years old in july and have been in a committed relationship for almost seven years(end of aug). he is ...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.