Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 8/6
jedmonds12 posted:
Julie & Little Dude

31w2d

w/g: 9 lbs

s/c: Hip pain/back stiffness if I sit for too long, which means I'm constantly getting up from my desk at work just to walk down the hall and back. Lots of BHC. Nesting kicked in over the weekend. My closets are SPOTLESS, haha!

Other: Have 8 bug bites after our day trip to a local lake on Saturday; DH forgot the bug spray. So itchy!! On the plus side, DS got to swim quite a bit, which was new and very exciting for him

Next d/a: The 13th for a routine OB
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MelBrody responded:
Melissa & Baby Clark
21w3d

w/g - 12 Pounds

s/c - Little RLP and very Hungry lol. Always eating! And still with the heartburn & headaches......

Other - Lots of movement! Baby Clark is doing some kinda gymnastics in my belly! lol

Hope everyone else is doing well!

teacherbeck responded:
Becky & baby Josephine (trying it out!)
16 wks 3 days
w/g- 6 I think!! (vent- was 2 pounds, but family has been visiting for past 4 wks, tons of fast food/eating out (8 houseguests 3 of us, didn't want to try to cook/clean for 11 people! Discouraging b/c I know its mostly fat, not baby weight! Plan to get back to walking asap and hoping to even things out a bit )

s/c My lower back and RLP are sore and annoying this week. We have traveled a lot (3 trips 5 hrs or less each way in the last 2 weeks). No concerns but just tired of being sore! Otherwise I feel pretty good right now and I am just so thankful everything is going well!!

next d/a- I think the 13th for a routine OB

Mel & Julie- Glad all is well Julie the swimming sounds so sweet. we didn't take Juliet until this summer (18 mo) and she really loves the water.Summer fun!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi everyone my name is monica and im 27 yrs old and i have been married since jan. 2007 my husband and i have a 3 yrs old son born in 2008. we have be...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.