Skip to content
Our Gender U/S :)
teacherbeck posted:
I know I already added it to the list, but wanted to share...
I am 16 wks 3 days along with this baby, and my anatomy scan isn't for a few weeks.... BUT my DHs family (who we only see 1-2 times/yr) have been here staying with us for a long visit and my doctor OK'd me to go to one of those u/s places (so we could share the experience with his family)...

So last week, at 15 wks 4 days they u/s tech says its definitely a girl!! I feel like thats just a bit early to be so sure, but we are going with it for now and we'll just reannounce after the 20 wk if she turns out to be wrong lol.

I always hear of people finding out so early, but we had to wait til 20 wks with both ^jackson^ and Juliet, so its exciting to already know!!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

MelBrody responded:
Congrats Becky!!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Hopefully your LO will stay a girl. It happened with my sister. She was told at 13.5 weeks and 16 weeks girl girl girl (she had multiple u/s in between and then you have those 50/50 things with heart rate saying if high its a girl and low boy which is only 50/50 on whether it holds true for people. For me it didn't hold true). Then when she went in at 21 weeks she was most definately NOT having a girl. She now has a healthy big almost 5 mo old boy. So hopefully with luck your Lil girl won't sprout anything hehe. Best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

kj121 responded:
Congrats! The counseling place I go to did one for fun the other day, and they said they thought it was a girl as well, but I'm not holding my breath till they say at the 20 wk scan.
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 37 and my DH is 30. This will be my fourth pregnancy. Have DD#1 who is 6 1/2 and DD#2 who is 5. Third pregnancy ended in m/c in June 2008 at 6 we...More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.