Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Our Gender U/S :)
TeacherBeck posted:
I know I already added it to the list, but wanted to share...
I am 16 wks 3 days along with this baby, and my anatomy scan isn't for a few weeks.... BUT my DHs family (who we only see 1-2 times/yr) have been here staying with us for a long visit and my doctor OK'd me to go to one of those u/s places (so we could share the experience with his family)...

So last week, at 15 wks 4 days they u/s tech says its definitely a girl!! I feel like thats just a bit early to be so sure, but we are going with it for now and we'll just reannounce after the 20 wk if she turns out to be wrong lol.

I always hear of people finding out so early, but we had to wait til 20 wks with both ^jackson^ and Juliet, so its exciting to already know!!
Becky (31) DH (38) DD (dec 2010) Juliet- she is PERFECT in every way! BFP May 2012 Progesterone 2x/day, due Jan 2013

TRIGS: 1 loss (Jackson, Aug 6th '09), story in profile.

MelBrody responded:
Congrats Becky!!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Hopefully your LO will stay a girl. It happened with my sister. She was told at 13.5 weeks and 16 weeks girl girl girl (she had multiple u/s in between and then you have those 50/50 things with heart rate saying if high its a girl and low boy which is only 50/50 on whether it holds true for people. For me it didn't hold true). Then when she went in at 21 weeks she was most definately NOT having a girl. She now has a healthy big almost 5 mo old boy. So hopefully with luck your Lil girl won't sprout anything hehe. Best wishes.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

kj121 responded:
Congrats! The counseling place I go to did one for fun the other day, and they said they thought it was a girl as well, but I'm not holding my breath till they say at the 20 wk scan.
Karen (31) DH (31)
DS (6)
3 MC, diagnosed w/ chromosome defect after 2nd MC
EDD 1/21/13, Green team

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi everyone my name is monica and im 27 yrs old and i have been married since jan. 2007 my husband and i have a 3 yrs old son born in 2008. we have be...More

Helpful Tips

More Than 2 Million Cribs Recalled by 7 Manufacturers
In a recent WebMD article itrecalled by Evenflo, Delta, and five other manufacturers. The recall swells to about 9 million the number of ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful