Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Introduction!
babyj1017 posted:
Good morning! My name is Jenny and I am happy to report I am joining this board! I just got my BFP this morning, so by my calculations, I am 3 weeks 6 days along. EDD around 4/24/13.

Wow, what a roller coaster the past four months have been! We found out we were expecting our third baby (surprise!) in early May only to discover at the end of May that we had a missed miscarriage somewhere around the 5 week mark. As you all know, that was a really hard blow. We knew immediately that we wanted to try again, it just felt right.

So, here I am. Cautiously excited, very nervous but hopeful that things will turn out ok and I will bring my baby home with me sometime in April!

MtnPrincess responded:
Congratulations!!! Big hugs to you. I'm so sorry about your loss. We've all been there and it's definitely a hard blow. A big Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!
Kailah(30) DH(30) twin angels 5/06 @10w, angel Selah 3/12 @5w, PAL DD Mika 8/7/07 DS Urijah 10/31/08 DS Ezekiah 8/18/10 Snowflake EDD 12/18/12!! HWVBAC Mama!

ccornell77 responded:
Welcome! I think I may be due around the same time as you. Hoping we get to know eachother!
Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).

jedmonds12 responded:
Hi Jenny! Your last loss experience sounds a lot like mine. We got a surprise BFP, then m/c at 7 weeks. We realized when we were really upset about the m/c that we were actually ready to start our family. We tried again, got pg, and I had my son 4/25/11

Wishing you a H&H 9, and hoping to get to know you better! Welcome to the board
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.