Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi all!
ccornell77 posted:
Hey! My name is Colleen and I was on here 2 years ago. I have since forgotten my username/password so I had to create a new one. When trying for our 2nd, I found out I have something called a balanced translocation, and I had 2 1st tri losses. Anyway here we are trying for # 3 and I got a BFP last week. My cycle has been screwy since coming off the pill so I think I am 5 weeks now. Since I have about 50% chance of mc I am trying not to get my hopes up too much. But of course my mind is in circles since I am not feeling any symptoms yet. But I think it might be too early! Anyway hello and hope I get to stick around and get to know all of you!

ccornell77 responded:
oh BTW if any of you recognize me and happen to be friends with me on FB, please do not say anything about my BFP! I usually dont tell anyone till I can't hide it anymore
Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).

jedmonds12 responded:
Welcome (back)! Hopefully you get to stick around with us for a H&H 9!
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MtnPrincess replied to ccornell77's response:
Welcome back! H&H 9 months!!!
Kailah(30) DH(30) twin angels 5/06 @10w, angel Selah 3/12 @5w, PAL DD Mika 8/7/07 DS Urijah 10/31/08 DS Ezekiah 8/18/10 Snowflake EDD 12/18/12!! HWVBAC Mama!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful