Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Gender Ultrasound
hopingforbaby2011 posted:
Went in today for the gender ultrasound and tech was pretty sure that it is a boy. So that makes 3 boys for this family lol. Baby's measurements put me at a due date of January 9th but I'm wonderin if I just have small babies. My first son was very petite and still is. As of my scan on the 31st, baby was right on with the orginal due date of December 30th.

Here are the pics we got today

jedmonds12 responded:
Awww, great pictures! I love those.

And 3 boys! My DH would be thrilled. I think if we do go for a third, it'll be because I've reconciled myself to having a house full of boys. If I get my girl, then I'll be pleasantly surprised. LOL.
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Thats pretty much how Im looking at it Baby was measuring a little small, around 9 oz so I will be having another ultrasound in October *not that Im complaining about an extra peak*. I am not too worried tho. My 3 year old is still only 29 lbs so I guess I just have little guys lol..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Shelley (30), DH (30), DS (05/07 - 3 yrs), DD (02/09 - 1 yr) - Both PAL Grads!! 2 m/c's (06/06 and 04/08) - #3 - EDD 11/29/10!!!!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful