Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

early u/s sched for the 30th
    ccornell77 posted:
    Just scheduled an u/s to see an HB for the 30th. According to my calculations I should be about 7 weeks. My doc said I could have one at the end of this week, but the soonest I could get with my sched wsa the 30th Anxiously awaiting!!!! Will needs lots of hb vibes....I cant even let myself begin to get excited until I see that hb and even then I'll still be a nervous nelly!
    Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).
    babyj1017 responded:
    Same here! My u/s is at 9:15 on the 30th, I should be exactly 7 weeks. I am both looking forward to it and absolutely dreading it.

TONS of HB vibes for both of us!
    Jenny(31), DH(34), DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012), BFP 8/9/12 EDD 4/18/13!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristy, 32 DH Nick, 31 Our Beautiful Baby Boy Cullen Isaiah born April 14th, 2009. One Angel in Heaven (April '08) with my wonderful Grandparents....More

Helpful Tips

I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    16 of 28 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.