Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I know I'm freaking out here.. but...
Laur1981 posted:
Alright. I am 20w as of yesterday and have not felt baby move. At all. This is the 3rd pregnancy I have carried this far and have another sono appointment on Friday. That's the fifth sono. Baby was somewhat inactive last time and I am heavy so I know that has an effect on how much/little I feel him/her move. I can't help but freak out though. And I KNOW that most ladies dont feel their baby until about now anyway... but... nothing. No flutters. No "feels like gas but could be baby..." I know what I am feeling for. Tried juice test but 5 y/o started acting up when I tried to relax and all. Ugh. Dont want to call doc if it's just me freaking out... but dont want to wonder either...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Melissa (38) DH (40) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 3.5 and a son who is 19 months.

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.