Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Update 8-27
MelBrody posted:
Last week of August!!! Yes!!!!

Melissa & Baby Clark
24w2d

w/g - Up 18 pounds - Yikes!!!

s/c - Rapidly gaining weight, very hungry. Hope that I am not gaining tooo much weight..sigh... Starting to become uncomfortable and winded just doing basic activites.

other - still feeling depressed about work and unsure of myself and what to do.... stuck between a rock & a hard place....

How are all you ladies??

jedmonds12 responded:
Tuesday update for me I can't believe it's almost SEPTEMBER!!

Julie & Little Dude

34w3d

w/g: 14 lbs. Putting on the pounds pretty quickly now... ugh.

s/c: Hip soreness when in bed, RLP when changing positions, Little Dude's head is almost always pressing on my bladder so I constantly feel like I have to pee, can't reach my feet well enough to paint my toes. I tried.

Other: Today is DS1's first day of actual day care, like in a center. It's going to be the longest day ever. I really hope he's doing well, because I'M not. I start to tear up every time someone mentions it. Had a checkup yesterday and my BP looked great. Doc was trying to listen with the doppler and Little Dude kept running away from it. She finally found it only to have him punch at it so hard it bounced the doppler off of my belly. She laughed and said "Well, OBVIOUSLY he's doing just fine."

Next d/a: 9/13 and they're weekly at that point!
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MtnPrincess responded:
Hi ladies! It's been a while so I thought I'd add a "Thursday Update" since I haven't had a computer until last night (Mine started freaking out a couple weeks ago and we haven't had time to try to fix it, so I stole DH's computer for now)

Kailah and Snowflake

24w2d (as of today)

w/g - 1 I'm finally in the positives instead of negatives!

s/c - Finally my m/s is going away. I haven't thrown up in over a week! I finally have a belly, lol, and it's growing by the day. Talk about popping! I'm starting to feel limited in things like picking up around the house. It's taking me longer and I need more breaks to do pelvic rocks and drink water.

other - We got home Saturday after being gone for 3.5 weeks to visit my parents (really for some much needed R&R&R [rest, recovery, and recuperation> for me) and it was so awesome. Now I'm trying to focus because I'm starting the kids school next week (We're doing pre-K/K with my older 2 homeschooling) and all the things that need doing when you get home from a long stretch away are still kinda in chaos mode. Just really trying to take it all in stride and not overwhelm myself.

next mw/a - Sep 17th
Kailah(30) DH(30) twin angels 5/06 @10w, angel Selah 3/12 @5w, PAL DD Mika 8/7/07 DS Urijah 10/31/08 DS Ezekiah 8/18/10 Snowflake EDD 12/18/12!! HWVBAC Mama!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 9 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.