Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
had U/S today
ccornell77 posted:
and there was an HB! 163. I am 8w1d. I still will nervous until I have my 1st tri screening, since my cause of mc is related to a genetic defect. Ive been so nauseous, I was pretty sure there was a baby in there. yay!
Colleen (35), had 2 mc in 09. my DS's Drew (4) and Isaac (2).

MelBrody responded:
Congrats! Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!! We are here if you need to vent or talk about anything!

jedmonds12 responded:
Hooray and congrats!! Wishing you a H&H 9. Definitely KUP as your first tri screening approaches. We're here if you need an ear!
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

MtnPrincess responded:
Whoohoo! Congrats!
Kailah(30) DH(30) twin angels 5/06 @10w, angel Selah 3/12 @5w, PAL DD Mika 8/7/07 DS Urijah 10/31/08 DS Ezekiah 8/18/10 Snowflake EDD 12/18/12!! HWVBAC Mama!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kristy, 32 DH Nick, 31 Our Beautiful Baby Boy Cullen Isaiah born April 14th, 2009. One Angel in Heaven (April '08) with my wonderful Grandparents....More

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.