Skip to content
Tuesday update 9-4
MelBrody posted:
Good Morning ladies!!! First update of September! How is everyone doing? I notices a lot of people are not updating, tell me how you are feeling ladies!!

Melissa & Baby Clark
25w3d

w/g - Up 16 pounds!! Wow!! I am getting chunky!!

s/c - Bad, bad acid reflex,,,, ugghhhh,,,, Kept me up all night had to drink a big glass of milk and take 5 tums before it settled down. Hands & feet are starting to swell now and I am feeling a little uncomfortable but otherwise ok. Lots and lots of baby movement!

Next appointment is tomorrow! Also going to tour the hospital so that should be interesting.

Hope everyone is doing well!

jedmonds12 responded:
Yes, this board is much quieter than it was the last time I was pg. Probably has something to do with the seasons and ppl getting outside more

Julie & Little Dude

35w3d

w/g: Not sure, didn't weigh myself this morning. I'll add a lb to last week's total due to my diet while camping though, so 15 lbs

s/c: Soreness in my hips, back, and butt if I stay in one position for too long, shortness of breath, heartburn, nausea, headaches. I know this little guy needs to stay put a little while longer but I can't help but wanting to be done.

Other: Feeling pretty stressed out lately. Counting down the number of work days I have left and dreading each day care drop off, as DS1 is NOT happy when I take him there Had a fun weekend camping at the beach though; very relaxing and it was nice weather.
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

babyj1017 responded:
Jenny & Baby Butterbean
either 6w7d or 7w7d (had u/s last week that put me a week behind where I thought I was. Haven't seen my OB yet so I don't know if he will change my EDD or not)

w/g - none so far

s/c - had my first battle with some pretty intense nausea last night, been pretty tired all day today.

Had an u/s last week, baby looked good, heart rate was 136. My next appointment is next Thursday the 13th... will be my first official OB visit.
Jenny(31), DH(34), DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012), BFP 8/9/12 EDD 4/18/13!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

37yr. 19yr DS born 91. 95 M/C 13yr DS born 97 from 1st marraiage. Remarried Sept. 26th, 2009. M/C 11/10.

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
48 of 67 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.