Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Scared....
tsuzzie posted:
I am new to discussion forums, but not sure where else to turn. I have had 2 m/c in 2010, we waited a year and made some changes before trying again. Now I pregnant, 6 weeks tomorrow (we think). My m/c's have been right around this time in the past. I have an u/s on Friday and today I cant stop crying at work. I am so nervous to go in on Friday and see the same picture on the screen. Doing my best to think positively, but struggling....adivce?

babyj1017 responded:
I don't really have any advice, but I wanted to say you are not alone! I had my u/s last Thursday and was so anxious in the days leading up to. I must have burst into tears about four times while I was getting ready that morning. It was such an odd mix of emotions, I almost didn't want to go. Like you, I was terrified of seeing the same picture on the screen. Thankfully, we saw a perfect little baby with a heart beat of 136 bpm. I am measuring a week behind where I thought I'd be (per u/s I am 7w today, thought I was , but my OB says everything looks great.

I don't know that there is a way to curb the anxiety, you just have to breathe and pray.

Good luck to you. And please keep us updated on your results Friday. I'll be thinking about you!
Jenny(31), DH(34), DD(6), DS(4), m/c(5/2012), BFP 8/9/12 EDD 4/18/13!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello all. My husband and I met while working together in '08..fell in love and decided one day that maybe we'd like a baby. We didn't st...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
I'm just copying a tip from another board ( parenting 1 year olds )...hope you find it helpful! I know everyone is missing the ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.