Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Short Birth Story
htots posted:
So I have hardly been on here all summer. But we had our baby boy, Hudson on August 9th! After about 30 hours of labor we had an emergency c-section. The last four weeks have been a slow recovery as we have had a lot of complications. But things are looking up now! I will post a longer birth story later. Just thought I would let ya'll know

jedmonds12 responded:
Congratulations Hannah! Looking forward to your longer birth story. I updated the PAL website with Hudson's birthday
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Looking forward to the longer story on how big and all that fun stuff. I understand the oh so fun long labor and c-section. (I did the same thing). Here is to a good recovery. Enjoy that baby.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

codysu responded:
Congrats!! I did the same thing, not as long of a labor but ended up with a c-section also. Hope you are enjoying your little guy! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by with a newborn?
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11!Our sweet Hannah was born 8-1-12!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather and I am 28 and DH (Rick) is 37. We have been TTC over 2 years. I had an early loss in Feb of 09. Baby was only 5 weeks and shou...More

Helpful Tips

How & Why To Trigger A Post
Because we know there are sensitive issues our Members would like to discuss on our communities we have a label called a "Trigger". We want ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 44 found this helpful