Skip to content
Short Birth Story
htots posted:
So I have hardly been on here all summer. But we had our baby boy, Hudson on August 9th! After about 30 hours of labor we had an emergency c-section. The last four weeks have been a slow recovery as we have had a lot of complications. But things are looking up now! I will post a longer birth story later. Just thought I would let ya'll know

jedmonds12 responded:
Congratulations Hannah! Looking forward to your longer birth story. I updated the PAL website with Hudson's birthday
Julie (28) DH (36).
^i^ May 2010
PAL grad! DS Kawika born 4/25/11
EDD 10/7/12, Blue Team!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
congrats. Looking forward to the longer story on how big and all that fun stuff. I understand the oh so fun long labor and c-section. (I did the same thing). Here is to a good recovery. Enjoy that baby.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. Carson Lee born 3/31/12. Love this little man with all my heart

codysu responded:
Congrats!! I did the same thing, not as long of a labor but ended up with a c-section also. Hope you are enjoying your little guy! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by with a newborn?
IVF 1 Nov-10, m/c at 6wks, IVF2 BFP 11-11-11!Our sweet Hannah was born 8-1-12!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (30) DH (33) Our Angel Boy 5/21/10 +HPT 10/25/10 EDD 7/19/11ish

Helpful Tips

Afterpains suggestion
A L&D nurse mommy blogger suggested this to me, and I think it's brilliant, although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.